A bowl full of hot chocolate sauce with a hue piece of freshly baked sinful chocolate walnut brownie in the middle topped with some chocolate vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate and caramel syrup on top with a few nuts!
Oh my mouth just started watering. What i just described ~ is nothing but a drooling version of, I am sure, each one of us’ all time favorite dessert! Right? I just love chocolate brownie – that rich flaky top – oh.my.god.! The recipe that I am about to post here isn’t mine – I have just made it healthier by using wheat flour instead of All purpose flour.
I learnt this recipe at a baking workshop. Oh it was taught so well – baking is sure fun when done with people who are equally passionate about it. I am sure each and every baker out there will agree with me. So, just go over to the recipe and bake this chocolaty delight right away!
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbspn cocoa powder
- 2 tbspn icing sugar
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 50 gms dark chocolate compound
- 100 gms butter
- 40 gms chopped walnuts
- 50 gms choco chips
- 200 gms Milk maid
- 100 ml water
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the chocolate compound and butter together. Add the milkmaid and water to this and mix thoroughly. Mix the vanilla essence in 1 tspn water and add it to the mixture.
- Now, slowly add the dry ingredients and half the walnuts to the prepared chocolate mixture and keep on folding the mixture as you combine everything.
- Preheat the oven at 360 degree C for about 10 mins.
- Pour the prepared brownie batter into a greased baking tin. Sprinkle the remaining walnuts and chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake the brownie at 180 degrees C for about 35 - 40 mins.
And lo!! your brownie will be ready in a jiffy! Just like that!
Please please make sure you measure the ingredients correctly!! The recipe here that I have posted was originally made using the All Purpose flour or maida – but since my family just does not like it – I substituted it with whole wheat flour. But, trust me – that works equally well and it is to die for. Serve with a vanilla ice cream scoop with some hot chocolate sauce and you are party ready! 😀