There have been so many occasions in my short cooking life, where I have wanted to fix a quick dish and have chucked the idea for the want of chopping vegetables. KitchenD’lite gives a perfect alternative to that. Well, you can always argue that there is nothing like a freshly chopped onion or a tomato. But when the time is less, you would rather have something that tastes equally good!
The brand has 5 different offerings – Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Green Chilli Powder, Tomato Powder and Ginger powder – all the spices normally used in everyday Indian cooking. Their products are natural and smell good which is what attracted me to use them. I used them to make Tricolor Dhokla and they did turn out really well!
It’s a delight to partner with them and plan for a fun giveaway.
Rules of the Giveaway:
- Create a simple, easy and quick recipe using any 2 of the following ingredients – Tomato, Onion, Green Chilli, Ginger and Garlic.
- Post a picture of the dish along with the recipe on your insta profile. Use the hashtag #MaakaPyaar.
- Tag & follow @thehappyfoods & @kitchendlite on instagram
- Share the giveaway post on your story.
- Tag 2 of your foodie friends in the post.
Giveaway Dates :
The giveaway will run from 20th March to 15th April.
- Participants will be judged on the creativity, simplicity and quickness of the recipe
- Top 3 winners will get an exclusive gift hamper from Kitchen D’lite
- Winners’ recipes will be featured on The Happy Foods Blog with the author name