I love this vegetable. Especially so when they are fresh. I mean they are just so tasty, and can be used in so many different ways. Just the other day, I learnt a great recipe using peas and potato; which I plan to soon write about 🙂
Well, this vegetable has it’s own benefits and some negatives. Take a look below –
- They are very low in calories
- They help in balancing your sugar level and cholesterol
- Peas contain good vitamins and fiber
- They also help build the immune system
- Raw peas have some anti-nutrients which might affect the absorption off nutrients – this can be avoided by following specific cooking techniques.
- Peas may also cause bloating if taken in high proportions
*All the points mentioned here are taken from Google – you are completely free to verify them on your own.